You will be asked to pay for any medical examinations, treatments or services that are for a special purpose.
These can be arranged through the reception staff, and a fee will be charged as indicated in the attached document below.
Private fees 2015-2016
There is no charge for the following vaccines:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B combined with hepatitis A
- Typhoid / paratyphoid
- Hepatitis A in combination with typhoid
The following vaccinations incur a prescription charge of £11.00 and the dispensing charge:
- Tick Borne Encephalitis
The following vaccines are charged as below:
- Hepatitis B * £40.00 per vaccine
- Meningococcal £40.00
- Rabies * £40.00 per vaccine
- Yellow Fever £55.00
* Course of 3 vaccines required