This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



We need your views on our proposed move. Please come to a public meeting this Thursday 30th March at the United Reformed Church Hall, 352 Marston Road, Marston, Oxford, OX3 0JB.

If you can't make it please look at the presentation below and send us your views. 

MMC Options Presentation

CHANGES TO YOUR USUAL DOCTOR:  During the merger process of the last few months we have had to make a number of changes to the doctors' team.  This means we have had to move 10% of our patients to new usual doctors.  We are sending out text messages, emails and some letters to let you know if this applies to you.  If you have been moved, we are really sorry as we know patients and doctors often develop close relationships, and it can be frustrating having to get to know and to trust someone again.  However, please be patient and give it a go.  The new doctors we have are caring, conscientious and highly competent.

You are very welcome to register with us.  Our list is open!

registrationIt is easy to register with our practice.  In the UK, general practice is free to everyone, regardless of age, sex, ethnic origin or nationality.  Even if you are from a country outside Europe, as long as you intend staying in the country for at least 2-3 months, we are happy for you to register with us, and you will be made very welcome.

In order to register, you just need to complete this form and send or bring it in to any of our sites

Registration Form

It is also very helpful if you can complete a health questionnaire (as below) and bring or send it along with your registration form:

Adult health questionnaire

Child health questionnaire

If you are from a country outside Europe and only in the UK for a short while, we can still care for you as a private patient.  We will assist you in completing your insurance paperwork.

For children aged under 16, for safeguarding reasons we may need to see your child's birth certificate and proof of address - we will infoerm you if this is the case. All patients are allocated a named Doctor, if you wish to know who your named Doctor is then please contact the practice.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website