There are lots of ways that you can order regular medication
1. Pop into your chemist to use the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) and your chemist will order your medications for you.
2. Send us an email at email@example.com
3. Use the repeat medication request facility at Appointments Online (you need to register for this service)
4. Post us the repeat prescription (please include a stamped addressed envelope).
5. Drop a request in the repeat prescription collection box, situated on your left as you enter the internal lobby door.
For all repeat prescription requests, please ensure that you have clearly given the full medication name, the dosage, and that your name, address and date of birth are clearly marked on the request form.
Guide to understanding your repeat prescriptions form
Please allow 48 hours before collecting your repeat prescription. You can also arrange to collect your medicines directly from your local chemist (please ask reception for details). Please allow longer for this service. (72 hours)
Click here to order your repeat prescription online